Friday, January 1, 2010

At Last....


hep hep horray!!!...(dlm nada y x smangt lnsung)

at last i have been done my blog.. actually i don't like to blogging and i don't have any interested to blogging but in this sem i must create a blog as my asgnment...WAAAAA!!!

Reason i don't like to blogging???bcoz i don't know how to "merapu2"(i xreti bercerita through pnulisan klo bercerita ngn mulut mmg i suke)..so annoying... But now i must "merapu2" in this blog.. My asgnment is create a blog and share to all about what i have been learned in class..oh no!!(i sendiri xtw ape y i blaja..haha..)

So..now i must istiqomah to do this blog bcoz this blog is one of my asgnment and i want get A in this subject... (cewah!!!berangan plak nk dpt A...Miss N bagi sya A, xdpt A pn A++ pn jdk la..)

So...to me...Chaiyok2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment